• To advocate and develop policies nationally and internationally that will enhance the lives of children with cancer and their families
• To provide clinical interventions and develop programs that will enrich the lives of children with cancer and their families
• To collaborate with related organizations to achieve the purposes and goals of the Association and the psychosocial needs of patients and their families
• To promote the professional and ethical standards of pediatric oncology social work
• To advance the psychosocial well being of patients and their families by conducting/developing research in pediatric oncology
• To conduct evidenced based practice that will enhance the quality of life of children with cancer and their families
• To cultivate communication thorough education and networking with the childhood cancer community
If you are a pediatric oncology social worker or a non social work professional who shares in the APOSW mission, we cordially invite you to join us.
Get In Touch
APOSW welcomes all your questions, comments and suggestions.
All fields are required.